Schedule 40 Solid Core Plain End Pipe-4"x10'
Model Number: PVC074000600
Menards® SKU: 6899723
Everyday Low Price: $16.99
You Save: $2.00
Sale Price Good Through 09-21-2014
Description & Documents
PVC Schedule 40 Pipe is for pressure systems where temperatures will not exceed 140° F. They are highly resilient, with high- tensile and high-impact strength. Installation requires the use of primer and solvent cement. This pipe is also rated for Well Casing, which is primarily used to line wells for drinking water. Like other PVC piping systems, it is intended for applications where temperatures will not exceed 140°F. PVC well casing is triple-marked pipe and can be used in well, DWV and pressure applications. PVC Well Casing is a robust piping material designed and tested to withstand the collapsing pressure associated with underground well installation. It is non-toxic, and will not leach chemicals into the water supply. .
- Intended for pressure use
- May be used to line wells for drinking water
- Triple-marked pipe that can also be used in DWV and pressure applications sprinkler systems, swim pools, outdoor applications and cold water supply lines
- For use where systems will not exceed 140° F
- ASTM D 1784 ASTM D 1785 ASTM D 2665 FHA UM 79a FEDERAL SPECIFICATION L-P-320a
NSF STANDARD 14 AND 84
Shipping Dimensions: 120.0 x 4.5 x 4.5
Shipping Weight: 20.1 lbs
Brand Name: Charlotte Pipe and Foundry
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.