- The Pro-Flex CSST system is designed to make assembling piping for natural gas or propane gas systems quick and easy.
- Provides a solid mounting point (to the wall or floor) between the gas piping system and the flexible appliance connector.
- It is critical during the installation of any gas piping system to provide such a solid mounting point.
- The appliance connector carries gas from the gas piping system to the appliance. The appliance connector is flexible and allows for proper alignment of the appliance or the occasional moving of the appliance for cleaning, maintenance, etc.
- Designed to attach to (by means of the compression fitting assembly process as outlined under fittings) ½" Pro-Flex CSST pipe.
- Assembly includes a termination plate (for mounting) and a Pro-Flex Male Fitting that has a nut that has been modified by the addition of threads that allow the male fitting to be secured to the plate.
- Most inspectors like the fact that this is not a concealed or semi-concealed fitting. The connection of pipe to fitting is outside the wall.
- During assembly, the plate & modified nut should be treated like the base nut in the fitting assembly. All components (rings and gaskets) are pre-packaged inside the termination plate fitting. Disassemble, remove the components and re-assemble the fitting per instructions.
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.