1/2" X 25' CSST Tubing
Model Number: PFCT-1225
Menards® SKU: 6860008
Description & Documents
1/2" x 25' Corrugated Stainless Steel Tubing
- Pro-Flex CSST makes assembling piping for natural gas or propane gas systems quick and easy.
- Flexible Design: Unlike rigid pipe, Pro-Flex CSST is flexible piping (bend by hand) that is easier to route through new or existing buildings.
- Easy Installation: Assemble the fittings to the hose without special tools. Avoid the time and heavy equipment needed to cut and thread pipe.
- The tools required to install all sizes of Pro-Flex CSST are tube cutter, razor knife & crescent wrench.
- Installation and Training Guide included with each order of CSST Tubing to assure proper installation.
- Pro-Flex CSST is CSA Design Certified to the current ANSI - LC1 Standards by CSA for LP and Natural Gas.
- CSST can be used with all approved fuel piping materials for new construction and for replacing and retrofitting existing piping installations.
- For use with 1/2" Pro-Flex Fittings, Tees & Manifolds
- Guests must be certified prior to installing CSST piping. Certification can be completed through Proflex at the following link:
If the certification is not completed online, Guests need to mail the registration card in to Pro-Flex so they have the guest information on file. The registration card can be found by purchasing the Pro Flex Installation Guide.
- This item is not for sale to these states: MA, NH
Shipping Dimensions: 14.5 x 13.5 x 3.25
Shipping Weight: 3.1 lbs
Brand Name: PRO-FLEX
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.