Click image for a larger view.
Hover to zoom in.
1" CSST Union
Model Number: PFUF-0106
Menards® SKU: 6860287
Please wait while we perform your request.
Description & Documents
1" Pro-Flex x 1" Pro-Flex Union Fitting
- Pro-Flex CSST & fittings makes assembling piping for natural gas or propane gas systems quick and easy.
- Connects 2 runs of 1" Pro-Flex CSST
- Pro-flex Union Fittings do not have an MIP or FIP thread. It simply has 2 compression ends on it to join 2 pieces of the same size Pro-Flex CSST together.
- Pro-Flex Unions are not utilized in the same manner as iron pipe unions. Iron pipe systems traditionally require a "coupler" or union between each length.
- It is acceptable to use a Pro-Flex Male Fitting and a Pro-Flex Female Fitting as an alternative to a Pro-Flex Union Fitting.
- It is also acceptable to use 2 Pro-Flex Male fittings connected by a black Pipe "coupler" as an alternative to a Pro-Flex Union Fitting.
- All Fittings are C360 Brass and certified to LC-1 Standards for CSST system.
- Guests must be certified prior to installing CSST piping. Certification can be completed through Proflex at the following link:
If the certification is not completed online, Guests need to mail the registration card in to Pro-Flex so they have the guest information on file. The registration card can be found by purchasing the Pro Flex Installation Guide.
- This item is not for sale to these states: MA, NH
Brand Name: PRO-FLEX
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.