- Pro-Flex CSST & fittings makes assembling piping for natural gas or propane gas systems quick and easy.
- Connects 2 runs of 1" Pro-Flex CSST
- Pro-flex Union Fittings do not have an MIP or FIP thread. It simply has 2 compression ends on it to join 2 pieces of the same size Pro-Flex CSST together.
- Pro-Flex Unions are not utilized in the same manner as iron pipe unions. Iron pipe systems traditionally require a "coupler" or union between each length.
- It is acceptable to use a Pro-Flex Male Fitting and a Pro-Flex Female Fitting as an alternative to a Pro-Flex Union Fitting.
- It is also acceptable to use 2 Pro-Flex Male fittings connected by a black Pipe "coupler" as an alternative to a Pro-Flex Union Fitting.
- All Fittings are C360 Brass and certified to LC-1 Standards for CSST system.
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.