Current Sensing Device
Model Number: 18900
Unfortunately, the vendor is unable to supply this item at this time. Please check back again in the future.
Description & Documents
It works with all brands of pipe heating and roof and gutter cables. To use, simply plug the cable you want to monitor into the Current Sensing Device and observe the indicator light. When the light is on, the cable is working.
- It is also an ideal retrofit product for mobile home pipe heating cables as well as other electrical devices.
- Use with heat lamps, engine block heaters, soil warming cables and some space heaters.
- Model 18900 has a 10-foot cord, sensor with light on cord opposite of plug
- 1500 watt/12 amps at 120 VAC capacity and a receptacle with a piggyback plug design
- Should be used with GFCI protected outlet.
- Use to detect if your roof and gutter cable or pipe heating cable is operating.
Brand Name: Wrap-On®
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day. Inventory last updated 3/29/2015 at 5:00am EST. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards store.