Description & Documents
It works with all brands of pipe heating and roof and gutter cables. To use, simply plug the cable you want to monitor into the Current Sensing Device and observe the indicator light. When the light is on, the cable is working.
- It is also an ideal retrofit product for mobile home pipe heating cables as well as other electrical devices
- Use with heat lamps, engine block heaters, soil warming cables and some space heaters
- Model 18900 has a 10-foot cord, sensor with light on cord opposite of plug
- 1500 watt/12 amps at 120 VAC capacity and a receptacle with a piggyback plug design
- Should be used with GFCI protected outlet
- Use to detect if your roof and gutter cable or pipe heating cable is operating
Brand Name: Wrap-On®
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.