100' Self-Regulating Cable
Model Number: 35100
Everyday Low Price: $199.99
11% Mail-In Rebate: $22.00
Your Final Price: $177.99
after Mail-In Rebate
* The displayed price after rebate shows your estimated product price after rebate.
Rebate is in the form of a merchandise credit check which may only be redeemed
in store. Some exclusions apply.
Learn More >
Unfortunately the Vendor is unable to supply this item at this time, please check back again in the future.
Description & Documents
Pipe-Guard self-regulating pipe heating cable reacts to changing temperatures along the entire length of the cable, generating just the right amount of needed in each spot.
- For use on metal & plastic pipes in dry locations.
- For use with both water supply & waste pipes.
- Cut to length.
- Maximum circuit length is 50 ft.
- Rated at 3 Watts per ft. @ 40° F.
- UL Listed
- Use with 35500 connector kit.
- Self-regulating, it allows the cable to vary the amount of heat produced.
Dimensions: 100' Length
Brand Name: Pipe-Guard
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day. Inventory last updated 1/26/2015 at 5:00am EST. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards store.