Pipe-Guard self-regulating pipe heating cable reacts to changing temperatures along the entire length of the cable, generating just the right amount of needed in each spot.
- For use on metal & plastic pipes in dry locations.
- For use with both water supply & waste pipes.
- Cut to length.
- Maximum circuit length is 50 ft.
- Rated at 3 Watts per ft. @ 40° F.
- UL Listed
- Use with 35500 connector kit.
- Self-regulating, it allows the cable to vary the amount of heat produced.
Dimensions: 100' Length
Brand Name: Pipe-Guard
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as item quantities are constantly changing throughout the day. Inventory last updated 5/24/2013 at 5:00am CT. Rebates are an in-store service; therefore online purchases do not qualify towards rebate redemption.