Description & Documents
If you can wrap it you can repair it!
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.
- Water activated fiberglass wrap
- Heat resistant to 1197 F
- Holds up to 180 PSI
- Works on wet, dirty or corroded surfaces
- Safe for drinking water system repairs
- EPA approved
- 8" to 18" diameter pipe use one kit; 20" to 24" diameter use two kits
- 26" to 34" dia use three kits; 36" to 42" dia use four kits
- 44" to 50" use five kits
|Overall Width: 8"
||Overall Length: 540"
|Gasket Material: Fiberglass
||For Use With: Cast Iron, plastic, copper
|Compatible Devices: Metal and Plastic Pipes
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day. Inventory last updated 5/26/2015 at 5:00am EST. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards store.