Description & Documents
Oatey H-20 Water Soluble Paste Flux cleans and fluxes most commonly soldered metals including copper, brass, zinc, galvanized iron, lead and tin or copper-coated metals.Fluxing is a critical step in the soldering process. H-20 Past Flux is lead-free and ideal for copper systems including fire spirnkler, hydronic heating, potable water service and DWV piping.
- H-20 Water Soluble Paste Flux cleans and fluxes most commonly soldered metals including copper, brass, zinc, galvanized iron, lead and tin or copper-coated metals
- Paste fluxes require only a small amount of flux applied to the joint
- Fluxing is a critical step in the soldering process
- Oatey H-20 Water Soluble Paste Flux is water flushable and as thick as Oatey No 5 flux
- Lead-free and ideal for copper systems including fire sprinkler, hydronic heating, potable water service and DWV piping
- H-20 Paste Flux remains active uo to 700°F and complies with CA & VT lead content regulations
- The appearance is off-white to light yellow paste with a solder temperature range of 400°F to 700°F with a shelf life of 1 year from the manufacture date
- Clean all surfaces before soldering Apply small amount of flux inside the fitting and outside of the pipe Heat to temperature required for soldering Do not overheat the piping
- Whn soldinger process is complete, allow joint to cool undisturbed Remove any flux residual with a damp cloth
- Do not store H-20 Paste Flux above 120°F
- NOT FOR USE WITH ALUMINUM, STAINLESS STEEL OR MAGNESIUM DO NOT USE ON ELECTRICAL PARTS
Dimensions: 8 oz.
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day. Inventory last updated 4/27/2015 at 5:00am EST. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards store.