Oatey H-20 Water Soluble Paste Flux cleans and fluxes most commonly soldered metals including copper, brass, zinc, galvanized iron, lead and tin or copper-coated metals.Fluxing is a critical step in the soldering process. H-20 Past Flux is lead-free and ideal for copper systems including fire spirnkler, hydronic heating, potable water service and DWV piping.
- H-20 Water Soluble Paste Flux cleans and fluxes most commonly soldered metals including copper, brass, zinc, galvanized iron, lead and tin or copper-coated metals.
- Paste fluxes require only a small amount of flux applied to the joint.
- Fluxing is a critical step in the soldering process.
- Oatey H-20 Water Soluble Paste Flux is water flushable and as thick as Oatey No. 5 flux.
- Lead-free and ideal for copper systems including fire sprinkler, hydronic heating, potable water service and DWV piping.
- H-20 Paste Flux remains active uo to 700°F and complies with CA & VT lead content regulations.
- The appearance is off-white to light yellow paste with a solder temperature range of 400°F to 700°F with a shelf life of 1 year from the manufacture date.
- Clean all surfaces before soldering. Apply small amount of flux inside the fitting and outside of the pipe. Heat to temperature required for soldering. Do not overheat the piping.
- Whn soldinger process is complete, allow joint to cool undisturbed. Remove any flux residual with a damp cloth.
- Do not store H-20 Paste Flux above 120°F.
- NOT FOR USE WITH ALUMINUM, STAINLESS STEEL OR MAGNESIUM. DO NOT USE ON ELECTRICAL PARTS.
Dimensions: 8 oz.
Technical Specifications: view PDF file
Installation Instructions: view PDF file
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as item quantities are constantly changing throughout the day. Inventory last updated 12/11/2013 at 5:00am CT. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards store.