A solid wire solder for use in plumbing applications where frequent and extreme temperature temperature changes and vibrations occur.
- 95/5 solder is commonly used for potable water applications, refrigeration lines and cooling equipment.
- Complies with CA & VT lead content regulations.
- Lead free alloy of 95% tin and 5% antimony.
- 450°F - 464°F melting range.
- Meets the requirements of the Safe Water Drinking Act.
Dimensions: 1/4 lb. Carded
Technical Specifications: view PDF file
Installation Instructions: view PDF file
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.