Smooth, superior quality petrolatum based flux, specially formulated for use in extreme climate temperatures all year long.
- For use with all soft solders - including new, higher melting alloys.
- For sweat soldering most common metals, except aluminum.
- Self-cleaning, lead-free formula.
- Retards and dissolves oxides during heating, even penetrates light oil film.
- Use for sweat soldering on most common soldering metals including copper, brass, galvanized, tin, zinc and more.
- Works with all solders, including high melting, non-lead bearing alloys, plus 95/5, 5050, 40/60 and 60/40 solders.
- Not for use with aluminum and some grades of stainless steel.
- No odor.
- Brushable in cold or hot climates all year long.
Dimensions: 1.8 oz.
Technical Specifications: view PDF file
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as item quantities are constantly changing throughout the day. Inventory last updated 12/6/2013 at 5:00am CT. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards store.