Climate Smooth Soldering Paste - Screw Cap With Brush - Display
Model Number: 10608
Everyday Low Price: $2.29
11% Mail-In Rebate: $0.25
Your Final Price: $2.04
after Mail-In Rebate
* The displayed price after rebate shows your estimated product price after rebate.
Rebate is in the form of a merchandise credit check which may only be redeemed
in store. Some exclusions apply.
Learn More >
Description & Documents
Smooth, superior quality petrolatum based flux, specially formulated for use in extreme climate temperatures all year long.
- For use with all soft solders - including new, higher melting alloys
- For sweat soldering most common metals, except aluminum
- Self-cleaning, lead-free formula
- Retards and dissolves oxides during heating, even penetrates light oil film
- Use for sweat soldering on most common soldering metals including copper, brass, galvanized, tin, zinc and more
- Works with all solders, including high melting, non-lead bearing alloys, plus 95/5, 5050, 40/60 and 60/40 solders
- Not for use with aluminum and some grades of stainless steel
- No odor
- Brushable in cold or hot climates all year long
Dimensions: 2 oz.
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day. Inventory last updated 3/27/2015 at 5:00am EST. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards store.