Reccommended for use on plumbing/potable water systems for sweating joints in a copper water distribution system.
- Also effective on stainless steel, brass alloys, chrome alloys, galvanized steel and cast iron piping.
- Complies with CA & VT lead content regulations.
- Alloy of copper, bismuth, tin and silver.
- 420°F - 460°F melting range.
- Meets ASTM Standard B-32 and the requirements of the Safe Water Drinking Act.
Dimensions: 1/4 lb. Bulk
Technical Specifications: view PDF file
Installation Instructions: view PDF file
MSDS Document: 103069_002.pdf
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.