A lead-free 95/5 tin-antimony alloy solder combined with flux in a non-petrolatum based paste form for easy one-step, brush-on application.
- Joins a wide assortment of metals including copper, brass, zinc, tin, lead, galvanized and black iron, steel and some grades of stainless steel.
- Withstands working pressure 2.5 to 3 times greater than 50/5 tin-lead solder up to 250 degrees F.
- Sheer strength is 40% higher than 50/50. Flux component is water-soluble.
- Contains no lead - recommended for soldering potable water lines.
- Recommended for food piping and processing where expansion and vibration may be encountered.
- UPC listed. Meets Spec. CID. A-A51145. Conforms to ASTM B-486.
Dimensions: 3 Lb.
Technical Specifications: view PDF file
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.