Description & Documents
Heavy duty 14 in. anti-siphon hydrant with backflow preventer is plated in satin nickel, with a large flange that is pitched to drain, easy to install, designed to last the life of the plumbing system.
- Size: 14 in.
- Inlet: 1/2 in. MIP x 1/2 in. SWT
- Anti-Siphon vacuum breaker and Back Flow check valve meet ASSE 1019 approval
- Satin Nickel plated for long life
- Large Cast Brass flange that is pitched to drain
- Solid Brass body, Valve Stem Cap, Seat and Stem Ends
- 5 full threads for hose connection
- Enclosed screw holes and self-aligning mark for easy installation
- Stainless steel seat washer screw and handle screw
- Powder coated metal handle
- Easy Conversion to Loose Key Operation with brass female stem cap
Brand Name: Prier
|Product Type: Wall Hydrants
||Product Size: 14"
|Special Features: Backflow Check Valve, 360Â° Full Turn, Anti-Siphon Vacuum Breaker, Freezeless, Full Turn 360 Degree Operation, Field Repairable from Outside, Individually Air Tested, Brass Flange with Built-In Pitch for Drainage, Slim Seat Inlet, Metal Vacuum Breaker Cap
||Hydrant Type: Residential
|Inlet Size: 1/2 MPT x 1/2 SWT inch
||Length: 14 inch
|Material: Aluminum, Stainless Steel, PTFE, Brass, Brass, Copper, Stainless Steel, Rubber
||Listing Agency Standards: ASSE 1019-Type C, IAPMO, cUPC Certified, ASSE & C-UPC
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day. Inventory last updated 2/12/2016 at 5:00am EST. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards® store.