Description & Documents
Heavy duty 18" hydrant plated in satin nickel that is easy to install, will last the life of the plumbing system and is .
- Size: 18"
- Inlet: 1/2 MIP by 1/2 SWT
- Satin Nickel plated for long life
- Large Cast Brass flange that is pitched to drain
- Solid Brass body, Valve Stem Cap, Seat and Stem Ends
- 5 full threads for hose connection
- Enclosed screw holes and self-aligning lug for easy install
- Replacement parts going back to 1950s
- Metal Handle
- Easy Conversion to Loose Key Operation with brass female stem cap
Brand Name: Prier
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.
|Product Type: Wall Hydrants
||Product Size: 18"
|Special Features: Freezeless, 360Â° Full Turn
||Hydrant Type: Residential
|Inlet Size: 1/2 MPT x 1/2 SWT inch
||Length: 18 inch
|Material: PTFE, Aluminum, Stainless Steel, Brass
||Listing Agency Standards: cUPC Certified
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day. Inventory last updated 11/28/2015 at 5:00am EST. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards® store.