Heavy duty 24 inch hydrant plated in satin nickel that is easy to install, will last the life of the plumbing system and is made in the USA.
- Size: 24 in
- Inlet: 1/2 MIP by 1/2 SWT
- Satin Nickel plated for long life
- Large Cast Brass flange that is pitched to drain
- Solid Brass body, Valve Stem Cap, Seat and Stem Ends
- 5 full threads for hose connection
- Enclosed screw holes and self-alligning lug for easy install
- Replacement parts going back to 1950s
- Made in the USA
- Metal Handle
- Easy Conversion to Loose Key Operation with brass female stem cap
Technical Specifications: view PDF file
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as item quantities are constantly changing throughout the day. Inventory last updated 12/11/2013 at 5:00am CT. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards store.