Description & Documents
Heavy duty close coupled anti-siphon hydrant with backflow preventer is plated in satin nickel, with a large flange that is pitched to drain, easy to install, will last the life of the plumbing system and is made in the USA.
- Size: Close Coupled (2.5 in)
- Inlet: 1/2 MIP by 1/2 SWT
- Anti-Siphon vacuum breaker and Back Flow check valve meet ASSE 1019 approval
- Satin Nickel plated for long life
- Large Cast Brass flange that is pitched to drain
- Solid Brass body, Valve Stem Cap, Seat and Stem Ends
- 5 full threads for hose connection
- Enclosed screw holes and self-alligning lug for easy installation
- Made in the USA
- Powder coated metal handle
- Easy Conversion to Loose Key Operation with brass female stem cap
Dimensions: Close Coupled
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day. Inventory last updated 12/18/2014 at 5:00am EST. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards store.