Description & Documents
This heavy duty 8" anti-siphon wall hydrant has a quarter turn operation with a soft grip handle. It is code approved with a back flow preventor and is plated in satin nickel for a long lasting finish. The large flange that is pitched to drain makes it easy to install and is made in the USA.
- Size: 8 in
- Inlet: 1/2 MIP by 1/2 SWT
- Anti-Siphon vacuum breaker and Back Flow check valve meet ASSE 1019-C approval
- Quarter Turn Operation for easy operation
- Large Soft Grip handle that is metal with a rubber coating.
- Large Cast Brass flange that is pitched to drain
- 5 full threads for hose connection
- Enclosed screw holes and self-alligning lug for easy installation
- Made in the USA
- Solid Brass body, Valve Stem Cap, Seat and Stem Ends
- Easy Conversion to Loose Key Operation with brass female stem cap
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day. Inventory last updated 3/5/2015 at 5:00am EST. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards store.