1" x 3/4" NPT x MPT 1" Galvanized Steel Pipe x 6 ft. Bury (108.5" TL. Height) IOWA Y34 Freezeless Yard Hydrant
Model Number: Y34-6
Menards® SKU: 6912006
6 Variations Found
Description & Documents
This model Y34 yard hydrant features adjustable linkage which allows for fine adjustments of the handle.
- Time-tested - for over 50 years Woodford has manufactured the IOWA hydrant
- Immediate-flowing even in sub-zero temperatures
- Rod guide reduces wear on packing, packing nut and brass stem internal parts
- Can be automatically set to obtain the same water flow every time
- One-piece variable-flow plunger assures shut-off, even when foreign particles are present in the water line
- Long-life graphite packing
- Durable hot-dipped galvanized pipe casing and operating pipe stem
- Repairs can be made from the top of the hydrant. No need to tear out the hydrant from the ground
- Automatically drains when shut-off
- Made in the U.S.A.
Shipping Dimensions: 110.0 x 10.0 x 2.25
Shipping Weight: 26.4 lbs
Brand Name: Woodford
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.
|Material: Galvanized Steel (Casing, Rod), Brass (Hose Nozzle), Cast Iron
||Inlet Size: 3/4 FNPT inch
|Outlet Size: 3/4" inch
||Bury Depth: 6 Foot foot
|Rod Size: 3/8 inch
||Special Features: Positive Adjustment of the Lever Lock Tension, Freezeless, Adjustable Linkage, Rod Guide Eliminates Side Pull on Rod, Long-Life Packing, One-Piece Variable Flow Plunger, All Repairs can be made from the top of the unit without removing hydrant from the ground.
|Maximum Operating Pressure: 125 pounds per square inch
||Maximum Operating Temperature: +120 degree Fahrenheit
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day. Inventory last updated 2/11/2016 at 5:00am EST. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards® store.