The Morton iron filter is an air-injected and chemical-free iron filter that is specifically designed to extract iron, manganese and/or sulfur contained in your water. It contains a chemical free system that is clean and economical, using air instead of bleach, chlorine or potassium. A continued fresh air source is required and will provide oxidation without worry of capacity.
- Used to reduce ferrous and ferric iron in your water supply
- Air injected, chemical free
- Reduces hydrogen sulfide (rotten egg smell) in your water
- Reduces up to 10 ppm ferrous and ferric iron and 3 ppm hydrogen sulfide at a pH of 7 or higher
- Reduces up to 20 ppm ferrous and ferric iron and 2 ppm hydrogen sulfide at a pH of 7 or higher
- Requires near-by drain for regular backwashing of filter bed
- Special order only (not available in stores)
- Professional application recommended
Technical Specifications: view PDF file
Installation Instructions: view PDF file
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as item quantities are constantly changing throughout the day. Inventory last updated 12/11/2013 at 5:00am CT. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards store.