The neutralizing tank filter contains an acid-neutralizing compound that slowly dissolves as the water passes through it, raising the pH of the water toward neutral (or 7 on the pH scale.) Since the neutralizing compound dissolves in the water to correct the problem, you must periodically add new compound to the tank. The frequency of adding the compound depends on the severity of the problem and the water use.
- Works on water with a pH of 5.5-6.8
- Controls etching and blue/green stains on fixtures
- Acid neutralizing compound dissolves with use
- Requires occasional replacement of neutralizer media
- Dimensions: 10" x 58 1/8"
- Requires near-by drain for regular backwashing of filter bed
- Special order only (not available in stores)
- Professional application recommended
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as item quantities are constantly changing throughout the day. Inventory last updated 5/23/2013 at 5:00am CT. Rebates are an in-store service; therefore online purchases do not qualify towards rebate redemption.