Water Source - Well System Sediment Filter
Model Number: WSSPF-100
Menards® SKU: 6922807
Description & Documents
This sediment water filter is used to water well applications to reduce sediment in line for sprinkler systems and whole house systems. It also helps make pumps, well tanks, sprinkler heads, and all plumbing fixtures last longer. This filter includes a 100 mesh stainless steel screen.
- Ideal for pre-filtration where well pumps are used
- Filters out sand and other sediment from well or irrigation pump applications
- Protects plumbing fixtures, washing machines, pressure tanks, small and large sprinkler heads
- Sediment is visible through clear bowl, making it easy to know when to flush
- Replacement filter screens are not available in store
- Please contact manufacturer for replacement filter screens (sizes ranging from 30 mesh to 500 mesh)
- This does not replace the need for a whole home filtration system
- Fits 1 in. and 1-1/2 in. pipe
Dimensions: 1", 1 1/2", and 2"
Brand Name: Water Source
|Product Type: Whole House Filtration System, Whole House Filter Systems
||Flow Rate: 25 GPM GPM
|Compatible Building Piping Size: 1, 2, 1-1/2 inch
||Overall Length: 5 inch
|Overall Width: 3 inch
||Overall Depth: 5 inch
|Includes: 100 Mesh Filter, Drain Valve
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day. Inventory last updated 2/11/2016 at 5:00am EST. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards® store.