This Richmond 30-Gallon 32,000 BTU Dual-Fuel Mobile Home Water Heater features a low-input pilot to help conserve energy. The water heater has a 30-gallon capacity that is suitable for use in manufactured housing and a convertible control that enables the water heater to be used with either natural or LP gas. The water heater is easy to install thanks to the side-mounted temperature and pressure-relief valve and cold-water inlet. This water heater includes a Piezo ignition system for no-match lighting.
- 30 gallon provides hot water for mobile home
- 32,000 BTU Natural/30,000 BTU Propane
- 6 year limited warranty on tank and parts
- 0.61 Energy Factor
- 48 GPH first hour delivery
- Maintenance Free - No filters to clean
- Factory installed T & P relief valve
- Piezo ignition system requires no matches
- Convertible control for use with both natural or LP (shipped natural gas ready).
- Rated for altitudes up to 6,000 feet
- Meets or exceed NAECA and ASHRAE requirements
Dimensions: Dia:16-1/8"TkHt:58-3/8"VtHt:62-3/8" Color May Vary
Brand Name: Richmond
Technical Specifications: view PDF file
Installation Instructions: view PDF file
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as item quantities are constantly changing throughout the day. Inventory last updated 12/13/2013 at 5:00am CT. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards store.