Description & Documents
The Richmond 50 Gal High Efficiency Condensing Power Direct Vent Natural Gas Water Heater has an energy efficient 40,000 BTU burner featuring reduced emissions Low-NOx technology. This heater is teh most efficient tank tank gas model in the lineup and operates at an 0.80 EF which exceeds Energy Star requirements. This heater provides ample hot water for households with 3-4 people. The power direct vent design is an ideal choice when either indoor air quality or negative air pressure are concerns. The heater also features the Integra System, an exclusive air/fuel shutoff device that prevents ignition of flammable vapors should they be detected outside the unit. The air intake is designed to be completely maintenance free with no filters to clean or replace. This unit is qualified for ENERGY STAR. The heater has a 6-Year tank warranty and meets or exceeds NAECA and ASHRAE requirements.
- 50 gallon provides hot water for household of 4
- 40,000 BTU Natural Gas Water Heater
- 6 year limited warranty on tank and parts
- 0.80 Energy Factor
- 93 GPH first hour delivery
- Maintenance Free - No filters to clean
- Factory installed T & P relief valve
- Piezo ignition system requires no matches
- Low-NOx burner reduces emissions
- Rated for altitudes up to 7,700 feet
- 3/4" MIP Water Connection and 1/2" FIP Gas Connection
Dimensions: Dia:22-1/8"TkHt:59-11/16"VtHt:68-3/4" Color May Vary
Brand Name: Richmond
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.