The Richmond 6-Gallon Electric Point-of-Use Water Heater has a compact design that can provide an adequate supply of hot water for a single application. The heater includes a 2,000-watt element and a factory installed temperature and pressure relief valve. The heater can be mounted on a wall for convenient installation.
- 6 gallon provides hot water for single application
- Electric heater is low maintenance
- 6 year limited warranty on tank and parts
- Energy Cut Off switch for safety
- Factory installed T & P relief valve
- 2000 watt heating element
- Optional wall mounting for easy installation
- Requires 120 volt electrical connection
- Meets or exceed NAECA and ASHRAE requirements
Dimensions: D:15-3/4"TkH:15-1/4"WtrCnHt:12-1/2" Color May Vary
Brand Name: Richmond
Technical Specifications: view PDF file
Installation Instructions: view PDF file
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.