The Richmond 27 KW Tankless Electric water heater is ideal for point of use applications providing continuous hot water on demand. The rugged brass/copper heat exchanger is designed to withstand the toughest water conditions and will heat water only when it is needed, eliminating costly stand-by heat loss. The light weight compact space saving design allows the unit to fit almost anywhere. The on unit temperature controls and LED's indicate active element and standby mode. Standard 1/2 inch water connections and power supply cord for wiring to electrical disconnect box allows for easy installation (240 volt hard wired electricity required).
- 27kw electric tankless provides continuous hot water on demand
- Can provide small quantities of continuous hot water for point of use applications
- 10 year limited warranty on heat exchanger, 1-year parts
- Uses energy only when hot water is needed
- Rugged brass/copper heat exchanger for longer life
- Compact design allows simple installation almost anywhere
- On unit control allows for easy temperature adjustment
- LED indicators show active elements and standby mode
- Standard 1/2" water connections for easy installation
- 240 Volt
Brand Name: Richmond
Technical Specifications: view PDF file
Installation Instructions: view PDF file
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.