PRO-LAB LW107 Lead In Water Do It Yourself Test Kit
- This lead in water test kit is an EPA approved laboratory test that will accurately and reliably test your water for lead contamination to 1 ppb (parts per billion), providing a professional lab report within one week of our receipt of your test sample.
- Safe and easy to use
- EPA approved lab methods
- Detects poisonous lead in water
- Standard lab results within 1 week
- Express service available for real estate transactions
- $30.00 Standard Lab Analysis
- Lead contaminated drinking water from lead pipes and fixtures contibute to lead poisoning in over 40 million homes
- Lead Poisoning can cause Mental Retardation, Blindness, Comas & Death to Lead Poisoning can cause Mental Retardation, Blindness, Comas & Death to normal development
- Plumbing and/or Lead Soldered pipes are among the ways lead can seep into your water supply
- Prepaid Postage included
Brand Name: Pro-Lab
Vendor: Pro Lab
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as item quantities are constantly changing throughout the day. Inventory last updated 5/22/2013 at 5:00am CT. Rebates are an in-store service; therefore online purchases do not qualify towards rebate redemption.