Description & Documents
PRO-LAB RW103 Radon In Water Do It Yourself Test Kit
- This radon in water test kit is an EPA approved method for testing Radon in Water. It is the most accurate and reliable test kit available to check the level of radon in water in your home or office. Each test kit provides two (2) glass sample vials which allow you to conduct duplicate samplings in order to get the most accurate results.
- Safe and easy to use
- EPA approved lab methods
- Detects the invisible and odorless gas
- Standard lab results within 1 week
- Express service available for real estate transactions
- $40.00 Standard Lab Analysis
- All Private Wells and Municipal Well Water can contain Waterborne Radon
- Radon Gas seeps into homes from Well water during showering, cleaning, brushing teeth, cooking, laundry or just having a drink
- Prepaid Postage included
- Radon kills over 22,000 people every year in the US.
Brand Name: Pro-Lab
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day. Inventory last updated 5/26/2015 at 5:00am EST. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards store.