- Safe and Easy to Use and Instant Results
- Reliable Results
- Laboratory Tested for Accuracy
- This water quality test kit gives instant results and is the most accurate water test available to the consumer. The non-toxic laboratory grade test strips, when moistened with water, provide effective and reliable results. Safe and easy to use.
- Free Lead in Water test kit coupon included in kit
- Poor Water Quality has been linked to a wide variety of health issues according to the EPA
- Included in the Kit are 2 complete test to test the following: Chlorine, Iron, Hardness, Nitrate/Nitrite, pH (Acidity), Alkalinity, Copper and Hydrogen Sulfide
- According to ABC News. Most bottled water is just reprocessed tap water. There are no EPA regulations for bottled water - so test your bottled water also
- According to one bottled water purity comparison study of 25 different bottled water, most of the samples resulted excedding the contaminant level set by the US EPA for mercury, thallium and thorium.
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.