Residential post frame buildings combine post frame construction with a continuous header and residential trusses at 2 feet on center. This allows buildings to be built with taller walls than typical garages and still have tradtional sidings and shingled roofs.
- Approx. price per material list. Picture may vary from siding or roofing selected. Custom engineering available to meet local building codes.
- This building features treated posts and grade planks
- 2" x 6' girts
- pre-assembled trusses at 24" on center
- 1- 9'x7' garage door
- 1-steel service door
- nails & fasteners
- 4" x 14" pre-cast footing pad
- 1' overhang on all four sides
- custom mini print
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as item quantities are constantly changing throughout the day. Inventory last updated 6/18/2013 at 5:00am CT. Rebates are an in-store service; therefore online purchases do not qualify towards rebate redemption.