Mesa Safe 5.0 cu ft Capacity High Security Burglary and Fire Safe
Model Number: MSC3820C
Variation: Light Grey
Everyday Low Price: $1,599.99
11% Mail-In Rebate: $176.00
Your Final Price: $1,423.99
after Mail-In Rebate
* The displayed price after rebate shows your estimated product price after rebate.
Rebate is in the form of a merchandise credit check which may only be redeemed
in store. Some exclusions apply.
Learn More >
Description & Documents
When it comes to security, this professional grade safe from the Mesa Safe Company isn't messing around. The high-security edition is perfect for any household or business looking for maximum protection for personal valuables, documents and weapons. It features all-steel construction, a U.L. listed, mechanical dial lock, a drill-resistant hard plate and two high-strength, adjustable shelves. It has been factory-tested for a two-hour fire rating, a two-story impact rating and comes standard with a five-bolt locking system. To finish it off, the four-inch thick door features a heavy-duty dead bar to prevent door removal. This model is available in light grey.
- All-steel construction with five 1-1/4" locking deadbolts
- Underwriter Laboratories listed, group 2, mechanical dial lock
- Factory-tested fire rating withstands 1,830°F for 2 hours, keeping the inside a max of 350°F
- Factory-tested, two-story impact rating
- Drill-resistant hard plate for added security
- Heavy-duty dead bar prevents door removal
- Overall 4" thick door with 2-5/8" thick body
- One anchor hole with anchor kit included
- Two high-strength, adjustable/removable shelves
- Interior Dimensions: 35.25" H x 16" W x 15.25" D
- Safe weighs 625 pounds
Dimensions: Exterior Dimensions: 21.6" W x 21.6" D x 40" H
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day. Inventory last updated 10/30/2014 at 5:00am EST. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards store.