New York Wire 30" x 100 ft. Charcoal Fiberglass Screening
Model Number: 33507
Variation: Charcoal Fiberglass Screening
Description & Documents
Fiberglass screening is flexible, economical and easy to install. It will not crease, dent or unravel, making it ideal for withstanding salt air, industrial fumes and all kinds of climates. Fiberglass mesh is also more opaque than aluminum mesh, allowing for greater visibility. Its attractive appearance and easy installation allow for a wide variety of applications including windows, doors, porches, gazebos and screen rooms. Fiberglass is the most common screening used for new construction and is perfect for maintaining appropriate levels of air flow in your home.
- Light-duty fiberglass mesh with a 0.011" diameter and a charcoal finish
- Designed to withstand salt air, industrial fumes and all climates
- Great for windows, doors, porches, gazebos and screen rooms
- Will not crease, dent or unravel
- Resistant to fire and corrosion
- Protects your home against insects and other pests
- Installation is quick and easy
- Mesh size is 18 x 16
- Mesh image shown is not to scale
Dimensions: 30" x 100'
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day. Inventory last updated 9/3/2015 at 5:00am EST. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards® store.