New York Wire 60" x 100 ft. Charcoal Fiberglass No-See-Um Screening
Model Number: 30851
Variation: Gray Fiberglass Screening
Description & Documents
Designed with a fine weave, No-See-Um screening is made specifically to keep out very small insects and debris while providing a constant flow of fresh air and offering a more enjoyable outdoor environment. This screening protects against no-see-um gnats, sand flies and other tiny insects that are common in low, marshy lands and costal areas. It is very easy to install while remaining durable and resistant to the elements. No-See-Um screening also helps filter sunlight and is ideal for applications such as windows, doors, porches, gazebos and screen rooms.
- Light-duty fiberglass mesh with a 0.013" diameter and a charcoal finish
- Designed to withstand salt air, industrial fumes and all climates
- Great for windows, doors, porches, gazebos and screen rooms
- Will not crease, dent or unravel
- Resistant to fire and corrosion
- Smaller mesh protects against gnats and tiny insects
- Installation is quick and easy
- Mesh size is 20 x 20
- Mesh image shown is not to scale
Dimensions: 60" x 100'
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.