New York Wire 60" x 100 ft. Charcoal Fiberglass Screening
Model Number: 33518
Variation: Charcoal Fiberglass Screening
Description & Documents
Fiberglass screening is flexible, economical and easy to install. It will not crease, dent or unravel, making it ideal for withstanding salt air, industrial fumes and all kinds of climates. Fiberglass mesh is also more opaque than aluminum mesh, allowing for greater visibility. Its attractive appearance and easy installation allow for a wide variety of applications including windows, doors, porches, gazebos and screen rooms. Fiberglass is the most common screening used for new construction and is perfect for maintaining appropriate levels of air flow in your home.
- Light-duty fiberglass mesh with a 0.011" diameter and a charcoal finish
- Designed to withstand salt air, industrial fumes and all climates
- Great for windows, doors, porches, gazebos and screen rooms
- Will not crease, dent or unravel
- Resistant to fire and corrosion
- Protects your home against insects and other pests
- Installation is quick and easy
- Mesh size is 18 x 16
- Mesh image shown is not to scale
Dimensions: 60" x 100'
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.