First Alert 8-Channel 4-Camera DVR Security System
Model Number: DC84050-420
Menards® SKU: 3587609
Description & Documents
The First Alert DC84050-420 is an 8-channel recording system equipped with 4 long range indoor/outdoor night vision cameras. The remote internet access features allow you to stay connected through the internet or your mobile phone and receive email alert notifications. This DIY system allows for an easy installation and setup. The First Alert DC84050-420 is a perfect security solution for any home or business.
- Video compression: H.264
- Live display resolution and FPS: 720 x 480, 240FPS - 8-channel
- Hard drive size: 500 GB
- Video inputs: BNC: 8-channel input, BNC: 1-channel output
- Remote operation: yes, support to live view with IE (Internet Explorer), mobile phone, iPhone, iPad, Android, BlackBerry and Windows Mobile Pro
- Video quality: 420 TV lines
- Night vision distance: 50 ft
- Motion activated cameras: yes
- Operating temperature: 14°F - 113°F
- Product includes: 1 8 channel H.264 Digital DVR w/ 500 GB hard drive installed, 4 1/3" CMOS color 420TVL cameras with 30 IR LEDs, 50‘ night vision, IP54 weather rating (mounting stands included), 4 75’ BNC video and DC power cables, 1 power supply for DVR and cameras, 1 9-way power splitter (8-cameras, 1 DVR), 1 remote control with batteries, 1 USB mouse, 1 6’ RJ45 ethernet cable, 3 window warning decals, 1 quick install guide
- Support: technical resources available at: www.firstalert.com, toll free: 800.323.9005, support hours: Mon -Fri 7:30 AM - 5 PM CST
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day. Inventory last updated 3/1/2015 at 5:00am EST. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards store.