Internet camera packed with features for home and business security. Shoots real time MJPEG video at 30fps up to 640x480 pixels or still images to your PC when motion is detected. Remotely pan and tilt to 350 degrees horizontal, 100 degrees vertical using software over the Internet or on your 3G/4G device. Easy to set up, supports dynamic IP & UPnP (universal plug n play), camera runs off your PC's wi-fi network. Perfect for surveillance with built-in microphone and speaker for 2-way audio to listen in and talk to your visitors. Software and app for viewing on Smartphone or tablet including iPhone, iPad, Android devices and more. Motion activates alarm, or recording to your PC & FTP server or email to alert you of activity. Free central management software supports multi-view of more than one camera. Mount on a flat surface, upside down or a roof or on a wall.
- Video Compression: MJPEG
- Live Display Resloution and FPS: 640 x 480 (VGA), 320 x 240 (QVGA) @ 30fps 160x120 (QQVGA) all @ 30fps
- Hard Drive Size: N/A
- Video Inputs: N/A
- Remote Operation: N/A
- Video Quality: 640 x 480 (VGA), 320 x 240 (QVGA) at 30fps 160x120 (QQVGA) all @ 30fps
- Night Vision Distance: 32'
- Motion Activated Cameras: Yes
- Operating Temperature: -4ºF to 122ºF
- Product Includes: ADS-440 SwannEye All-in-One IP Network Camera, WiFi Antenna, Network Cable, Ceiling/Wall Mounting Bracket, Mounting Screws and Plugs, Power Adapter, Software CD and Operating Instructions
- Technical resources available at: www.swann.com, Toll Free: 1-800-627-2799, Email: email@example.com with support hours: 6 AM to 5PM Monday through Friday
Brand Name: Swann Communications
Vendor: Swann Communications USA
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as item quantities are constantly changing throughout the day. Inventory last updated 6/19/2013 at 5:00am CST. Rebates are an in-store service; therefore online purchases do not qualify towards rebate redemption.