Swann's latest TruBlue blue-lit D1 DVR with real time, full screen high resolution video recordng. Includes 4 x high resolution 600TVL cameras with powerful night vision to 65ft/20m for indoor or outdoor use. A comprehensive surveillance system that allows you to view and record 4 cameras and view live with the free SwannView app. Set & forget by recording continuously from 4 channels for 30 days or more onto a 500GB hard drive, even longer with motion detection. Save time and have peace of mind by easily locating incident video, then transfer to external storage via USB, eSATA or network. View live or playback in high resolution on your LCD screen via VGA connection or HDTV via HDMI. Setting up remote viewing has never been easier with Swann's 'My DVR' customizable network configuration. Surveillance in the palm of your hand with live viewing on 3G/4G-enabled Smartphones & tablets including iPhone, iPad, Android, BlackBerry and more. Remote notification via email. A cutting-edge solution for any home or business wanting complete protection.
- Video Compression: H.264
- Live Display Resloution and FPS: 1024 x 768, 1280 x 1024, 1280 x 720, 1920 x 1080 (NTSC) 30FPS per Channel
- Hard Drive Size: 500 GB, can be expanded to 2TB
- Video Input: 8 Composite BNC Inputs
- Remote Operation: Yes
- Video Quality: 600 TV Lines
- Night Vision Distance: 65'
- Motion Activated Cameras: Yes
- Operating Temperature: -4ºF to 140ºF
- Product Includes: DVR4-4000, HD 500 GB Installed
- Technical resources available at: www.swann.com, Toll Free: 1-800-627-2799, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org with support hours: 6 AM to 5PM Monday through Friday
Brand Name: Swann Communications
Vendor: Swann Communications USA
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as item quantities are constantly changing throughout the day. Inventory last updated 5/25/2013 at 5:00am CT. Rebates are an in-store service; therefore online purchases do not qualify towards rebate redemption.