Ultimate Optical Zoom Camera
Model Number: SWPRO-780CAM-US
Menards® SKU: 3587660
Description & Documents
Expect the highest level of protection from the PRO-780 ultimate optical zoom day or night security camera. Often criminals and other suspicious individuals can escape identification as they are just beyond the range of many standard security cameras that produce blurry or grainy images. The PRO-780 is our top of the range camera in the PRO-SERIES featuring a crystal clear image with the 600 Line 1/3" Sony "Effio" high-resolution video sensor that will capture the finest detail. With this state-of-the-art high-resolution video technology, you can keep a continuous eye out for thieves, vandals, break-ins or any other suspicious activity. With the powerful infrared night vision you can clearly capture crystal clear images from up to 131 feet or 40 meters away, making it an ideal security solution for a variety of retail, office, commercial and home applications. Complete with 36 infrared LEDs that switch on automatically to capture high-resolution footage at night. The 4-9mm vari-focal lens can zoom and focus on an area via the adjustable controls located on the underside of the barrel. Everything you need is included in the pack including 60ft 18m BNC cable for connecting to a DVR and power, BNC to RCA connector for connecting to a TV, power adapter, user guide, deterrent security stickers and more. When combined with a Swann DVR you'll be able to record, store, and remotely view footage online for total peace of mind. Best of all, their "plug & play" installation makes set-up incredibly simple, indoors and out.
- Video Compression: N/A
- Live Display Resloution and FPS: N/A
- Hard Drive Size: N/A
- Video Input: N/A
- Remote Operation: N/A
- Video Quality: 700 TV Lines
- Night Vision Distance: 115'
- Motion Activated Cameras: N/A
- Operating Temperature: -4ºF to 113ºF
- Product Includes: PRO-780 Camera, Cable Managed Bracket, BNC Cable 60ft/18m, BNC to RCA Adapter, Power Adapter, Mounting Screws and Plugs, Operating Instructions and (4) Theft Deterrent Stickers
- Technical resources available at: www.swann.com, Toll Free: 1-800-627-2799, Email: email@example.com with support hours: 6 AM to 5PM Monday through Friday
Brand Name: Swann Communications
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.