Vari-Focal Dome Camera with IR
Model Number: SWPRO-781CAM-US
Menards® SKU: 3587657
Description & Documents
Expect the highest level of protection with the PRO-781 Ultimate Optical Zoom Dome Camera from Swann. The super long night vision will allow you to see up to 98ft / 30m from the camera, ideal for longer areas such as laneways, corridors or hallways. Often criminals and other suspicious individuals can escape identification as they are just beyond the range of many standard security cameras that produce blurry or grainy images. The as PRO-781 delivers ultra high quality video thanks to the 700 TVL Sony "Effio" CCD lens and you can control the areas you wish to monitor with the 4mm-9mm vari-focal lens. Control more with the PRO-781's On Screen Display (OSD) and built in software to customize your cameras settings for a truly professional surveillance solution. Download the OSD manual from the 'downloads' section below or at www.swann.com/osdpro.The PRO-681 is also weather proof with a IP67 rating and is cased in a vandal resistant aluminum housing. Everything you need is included in the pack including 60ft 18m BNC cable for connecting to a DVR and power, BNC to RCA connector for connecting to a TV, power adapter, user guide, deterrent security stickers and more. When combined with a Swann DVR you'll be able to record, store, and remotely view footage online for total peace of mind. Best of all, the "plug & play" installation makes set-up incredibly simple, indoors and out. The PRO-781 Ultimate Optical Zoom Dome Camera from Swann. It's advanced security made easy.
- Video Compression: N/A
- Live Display Resloution and FPS: N/A
- Hard Drive Size: N/A
- Video Input: N/A
- Remote Operation: N/A
- Video Quality: 700 TV Lines
- Night Vision Distance: 98'
- Motion Activated Cameras: N/A
- Operating Temperature: -4ºF to 113ºF
- Product Includes: PRO-681 Dome Camera, OSD Controller, BNC Cable 60ft / 18m, BNC to RCA Adapter, Power Adapter & Splitter, Mounting Screws & Plugs, Operating Instructions, Theft Deterrent Stickers x 4
- Technical resources available at: www.swann.com, Toll Free: 1-800-627-2799, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org with support hours: 6 AM to 5PM Monday through Friday
Brand Name: Swann Communications
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.