Wellcraft 29-1/4" x 47-1/4" Wave Acrylic Block Egress Window
Model Number: WAB2947
Variation: 8" White Vinyl Frame
Description & Documents
Window well escape systems may be a safety requirement, but you don't have to sacrifice your basement's beauty to comply with the code! Wellcraft offers a complete system that turns your basement into a bright, comfortable living room or bedroom while ensuring the safety of those inside. This acrylic block window is designed with basement egress in mind, featuring snap-into-place header, jamb and sill parts for easy correction and reversibility. It's also built with a vinyl frame to be rust-free and maintenance-free and comes to you wrapped in a protective poly layer to avoid damage during installation.
- Constructed with a vinyl frame and securely connected with silicone
- Poly-wrapped to protect glass and prevent concrete splatters
- Removable sash allows for easy cleaning inside and out
- Energy rating comparative to 7/8" insulated glass
- Header, jamb and sill parts snap in for correction and reversibility
- Wood brace supports window while concrete is being poured
- Acrylic is UV-stabilized and will not yellow over time
- Acrylic block provides privacy, security and is 75% lighter than glass block
- Minimum width of opening greater than or equal to 20 inches, Minimum height of opening greater than or equal to 24 inches, Minimum net clear opening greater than or equal to 5.7 sq. ft.
- Maximum sill height above floor: 44 inches, Minimum horizontal area of window well greater than or equal to 9 sq. ft., Horizontal projection greater than or equal to 36 inches
- Meets IRC 2012 requirements
Dimensions: Frame Size: 29-1/4" W x 47-1/4" H x 8" D
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day. Inventory last updated 12/18/2014 at 5:00am EST. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards store.