Lutron Maestro® Light Almond 250-Watt Single-Pole Occupancy Sensor Switch
Model Number: MS-OPS2H-LA
Menards® SKU: 3635941
Variation: Light Almond
Everyday Low Price: $19.97
11% Mail-In Rebate: $2.20
Your Final Price: $17.77
after Mail-In Rebate
*The displayed final price is your price today after mail-in rebate and is subject to
the terms and time frame of the rebate. Rebate is in the form of a merchandise credit
check which may only be redeemed in store.
Description & Documents
Let Lutron's Maestro® Occupancy Sensor switch turn the lights on and off for you. It's a simple, easy and low-cost way to save energy and add light automation to your home. Install a Maestro® Sensor and lights turn on when you enter the room, and then turn off automatically after you leave. This sensor features XCT Sensing Technology which detects fines motion, such as typing at a desk or reading, ensuring lights do not turn off inadvertently. Equipped with ambient light detection, you can customize your sensor to detect daylight so lights don't turn on with enough natural light in your room. Keeping the sleek design of the Maestro® family, Lutron sensors will match the decor of any room in your home. Install it in the laundry room for added convenience when your hands are full, or in the kids' rooms and never worry about lights being left on by mistake. Maestro® Sensors work with any bulb type, including CFLs and LEDs. This switch can also be easily programmed to function as a vacancy (manual-on) sensor. Coordinating Claro® Wallplates and Accessories are sold separately.
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.
- Up to 250-watt incandescent, halogen, electronic low voltage; 200-watt magnetic low-voltage; 150 W CFL/LED or 2-amp ballasts
- Uses Advanced XCT sensing technology, offering the most reliable on/off performance with up to 900 square feet coverage
- Automatically turn lights on and off based on room occupancy
- Works with all bulb types
- For use in single-pole applications
- Senses daylight, so lights don't turn on inadvertently (optional)
- Great for small rooms like laundry rooms, closets and bathrooms
- 200 Watt MLV
- 150-watt CFL, LED
- Coordinating wallplate sold separately
- Up to 30' motion-sensing range
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day. Inventory last updated 10/6/2015 at 5:00am EST. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards® store.