Lutron Maestro 250 Watt Single Pole Occupancy Sensor Switch, Light Almond
Model Number: MS-OPS2H-LA
Menards® SKU: 3635941
Variation: Light Almond
Everyday Low Price: $19.97
11% Mail-In Rebate: $2.20
Your Final Price: $17.77
after Mail-In Rebate
* The displayed price after rebate shows your estimated product price after rebate.
Rebate is in the form of a merchandise credit check which may only be redeemed
in store. Some exclusions apply.
Learn More >
Description & Documents
Let Lutron's Maestro Occupancy Sensor switch turn the lights on and off for you. It's a simple, easy, and low cost way to save energy and add light automation to your home. Install a Maestro Sensor and lights turn on when you enter the room, and then turn off automatically after you leave. This sensor features XCT Sensing Technology which detects fines motion, such as typing at a desk or reading, ensuring lights do not turn off inadvertently. Equipped with ambient light detection, you can customize your sensor to detect daylight so lights don't turn on with enough natural light in your room. Keeping the sleek design of the Maestro family, Lutron sensors will match the decor of any room in your home. Install it in the laundry room for added convenience when your hands are full, or in the kids' rooms and never worry about lights being left on by mistake. Maestro Sensors work with any bulb type, including CFLs and LEDs. This switch can also be easily programmed to function as a vacancy (manual-on) sensor. Note: Coordinating Claro Wallplates and Accessories sold separately
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.
- Up to 250 W incandescent, halogen, electronic low voltage; 200 W magnetic low voltage; 150 W CFL/LED; or 2 amp ballasts
- Uses Advanced XCT sensing technology, offering the most reliable on/off performance with up to 900 square feet coverage
- Automatically turn lights on and off based on room occupancy
- Works with all bulb types
- For use in single pole applications
- Senses daylight, so lights don't turn on inadvertently (optional)
- Great for small rooms like laundry rooms, closets, and bathrooms
- 200 Watt MLV
- 150 Watt CFL, LED
- Coordinating wallplate sold separately
- Up to 30' Motion Sensing Range
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day. Inventory last updated 1/25/2015 at 5:00am EST. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards store.