Lutron Maestro 600 Watt Single Pole/3-Way Occupancy Sensing Switch, White
Model Number: MS-OPS5MH-WH
Menards® SKU: 3635942
Everyday Low Price: $29.97
11% Mail-In Rebate: $3.30
Your Final Price: $26.67
after Mail-In Rebate
*The displayed final price is your price today after mail-in rebate and is subject to
the terms and time frame of the rebate. Rebate is in the form of a merchandise credit
check which may only be redeemed in store.
Learn More >
Description & Documents
Coordinating Claro Wallplate and Accessories sold seperately. Let Lutron's Maestro Occupancy Sensor switch turn the lights or fan on and off for you. It's a simple, easy, and low cost way to save energy and add automation to your home. Install a Maestro Sensor and lights/fan turn on when you enter the room, and then turn off automatically after you leave. This sensor features XCT Sensing Technology which detects minor motion, such as typing at a desk or reading, ensuring sensor does not turn off inadvertently. Equipped with ambient light detection, you can customize your sensor to detect daylight so lights don't turn on with enough natural light in your room. Keeping the sleek design of the Maestro family, Lutron sensors will match the decor of any room in your home. Install a sensor in your bedroom so lights aren't left on mistakenly or in the bathroom for your exhaust fan. This Maestro Sensor works with any bulb type, including CFLs and LEDs, or fans up to 3 amps. This switch can also be easily programmed to function as a vacancy (manual-on) sensor.
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.
- Up to 600 Watt incandescent, halogen, electronic loWatt voltage; 200 Watt magnetic loWatt voltage; 150 Watt CFL/ LED, 2 Amp magnetic and electronic ballasts, 3 Amp fan
- Uses Advanced XCT sensing technology, offering the most reliable on/off performance with up to 900 square feet coverage
- Automatically turn lights on and off based on room occupancy
- Works with all bulb types
- For use in single pole or 3-way applications
- Senses daylight, so lights don't turn on inadvertently (optional)
- Great for large rooms such as garages, basements, and living rooms
- 450 Watt MLV
- 360 Watt CFL, LED
- Coordinating wallplate sold separately
- 3 A Fan
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day. Inventory last updated 5/23/2015 at 5:00am EST. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards store.