Description & Documents
Bilco doors provide security and easy-to-use access to your basement, allowing you to maximize the usefulness of your space for a workshop, playroom or storage area. Put the proper finishing touch on your Bilco basement door with this simple extension unit. It is designed to increase the length of your door and cover any gap that may be left between the door opening and the wall. With durable polyethylene construction, this kit is built to fit on size C Classic and Ultra Series doors and can be mounted with multiple kits back to back to fill virtually any areaway length.
- Features durable polyethylene construction with a pleasing driftwood color
- Kit includes left side panel, right side panel, cover panel, house flange and gap filler strip
- Increases the door unit length to fit longer areaways
- Designed for use with Bilco Ultra Series basement door
- Multiple extensions can be mounted back to back for long areaways
- Compliant with IRC 2012 Building Code Requirements for emergency egress
- Installation is simple and straightforward (see Installation Instructions below)
- Model# CBD12
- 10-year warranty included
Dimensions: 55" W x 14.5" L x 19.5" H
Brand Name: Bilco
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.
|Shop by Style: Flat Foundations
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day. Inventory last updated 2/6/2016 at 5:00am EST. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards® store.