Gordon 8" x 7' Primed Steel Foundation Plate
Model Number: FP3x8x7
Menards® SKU: 4331945
Variation: Primed 14 ga. Steel Foundation Plate
Description & Documents
Turn that rotted, rust-ridden cellar door into an efficient, weather-proof entrance to your home with a basement door from Gordon. Old cellar doors can be a hazard when neglected, and it only takes once for a rotted wooden door to collapse under someone's weight. With a heavy-duty steel door from Gordon, it's easy to add the safety and security you desire for your home. Cover a rough foundation or simply upgrade the look of your basement entrance with this foundation plate. It provides a strong, level surface to complement your cellar door and comes with a high quality resin coating for great weather resistance.
- Provides a clean and weather-proof surface for your basement opening
- Hot-rolled 14-gauge steel construction for increased durability
- Overall thickness between 0.070 and 0.0754 adds strength and security
- Primed uniformly by a dipping and baking process for seamless weather protection
- High quality Alkyd resin coating ensures a smooth, long-lasting finish
- Unit comes primed and ready to install
- Can't find it here? Gordon Doors does custom quote steel fabrication!
Dimensions: Outside Frame: 8" W x 7' L x 3" H
Brand Name: Gordon Cellar Doors
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day. Inventory last updated 9/4/2015 at 5:00am EST. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards® store.