Bilco Classic 59" Wide Primed Steel Sloped Wall Basement Door
Model Number: 783446010184
Variation: Primer Painted Steel
Description & Documents
Type SLW doors by Bilco are designed for installation on areaways with sloped sidewalls built into a home's foundation. The versatile frame design, optional foundation plates and extension panels allow the door to accommodate virtually any areaway. With heavy-duty steel construction and torsion rod lift assistance, sloped wall doors are long lasting and easy to use. They can be installed on sidewalls of brick, stone, block or poured concrete and are supplied with instructions and hardware for proper installation.
- Features heavy-gauge steel construction with a ready-to-paint, primed finish
- Accommodates inside areaway width between 50" and 55"
- Torsion Cam Lift System makes opening and closing easy and prevents slamming
- Compliant with IRC 2012 Building Code Requirements for emergency egress
- Installation is simple and straightforward (see Installation Instructions below)
- Door length is adjustable for flexibility in mounting
- Slide-bolt locking mechanism, internal mounting flanges and concealed hinges prevent forced entry
- Keyed locking kit available for additional security (purchased separately)
- Extensions also available for a variety of applications
- 5-year warranty included
- Made in USA
Dimensions: 59.25" W x 67.75" to 70.25" L
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.