Mastercraft Sliding Patio Doors feature an aluminum clad exterior that offers outstanding protection from the elements. The LVL frame provides strength to offer a 10% larger viewing area. These patio doors require very little maintenance and consist of a durable extruded aluminum exterior surface designed to strengthen the panel and frame for extended wear. The interior is ready-to-finish Pine designed to match any home's decor.
- Clear insulated 1-Lite Low-E hi-performance glass
- Right (RH) or Left (LH) is determined by the side that the operating panel is on viewed from the outside of your home.
- Right to Left single panel sliding door
- Prehung with 4-9/16" Tan Aluminum Clad Frame
- Continuous composite sill with weep system resists rot & decay and provides an excellent thermal barrier.
- Non-Keyed Tan handleset included with dual point inside lock that provides added security
- Stainless steel rollers provide smooth & easy door operation & won't bind or rust
- Wood preservative treated jamb resists decay & insects
- Patio door is set-up to accept the matching finish Mastercraft screen door kit purchased separately as an option
- Rough Opening 71-1/2" wide x 80-5/8" high
- ENERGY STAR® qualified
Dimensions: Nominal Size: 72"W x 80"H Right Operating
Brand Name: Mastercraft®
Find more information about this product on the Manufacturer's website