Storm doors are now more popular than ever due to the rising cost of energy. You can save on your heating and cooling costs by installing a storm door. Storm doors save on heating costs by providing a barrier against wind and cold air infiltration and help cut-down on warm air leaving your house. Storm doors can also save on cooling costs by allowing natural ventilation in the spring and summer.
- 1-1/4" thick aluminum frame comes with a baked on enamel finish that won't chip, flake or peel
- Top screen ventilation prevents damage by children and pets
- Solid, mitered corners reinforced with heavy-duty, interior braces and four concealed, heavy-duty hinges provide added strength to the frame
- View and Vent™ retractable screen included for a clear view and convenient ventilation
- Color-matching, push button handle with night lock
- Self-storing, easy-to-clean glass insert is tempered safety glass for your protection
- Single, color-matched closer system
- 7-year limited warranty
- This model also available in Bronze
- Fits door opening 35-3/4" to 36-5/8" wide x 79-3/4" to 80-5/8" high
Dimensions: Nominal Size: 36" wide x 80" high
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as item quantities are constantly changing throughout the day. Inventory last updated 5/21/2013 at 5:00am CT. Rebates are an in-store service; therefore online purchases do not qualify towards rebate redemption.