Description & Documents
Traditional styling and a durable design are yours with the Cedar storm door. It features gridded glass and a bottom panel that stands up to high traffic. The tear resistant WearTuff™ screen provides extra durability against active pets and is reversible for top or bottom ventilation. These half screen and solid core doors seal out the weather with heavy-duty weatherstrip systems. Built on a 1 inch thick solid core and finished with our age and weather resistant DuraTech®, these doors provide ultimate strength and weather protection.
- Gridded glass provides a traditional look and is easy to clean
- WearTuff™ screen is 3x stronger and tear resistant
- Reversa Screen adjusts for top or bottom ventilation
- Duratech® finish provides enhanced age and weather protection
- Magnetic weatherstrip seals tightly like a refrigerator
- The 5-hinge system is built tough to last in heavy traffic areas
- Stylish color-matched lever handle with keyed lock for added security
- Increases energy efficiency by up to 80%
- EasyHang® helps cut installation time in half
- Reversible hinging to accommodate left or right swing doors
- Limited 10-year warranty
Dimensions: Fits Door Opening: 31-7/8" to 32-3/8" W x 80" to 81" H
Brand Name: Larson
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.
|Collection: Cottage Collection
|Includes: Screen Insert, 1 Closer
||Material: Solid Core DuraTech® Surface, WearTuff™ Screen
|Size: 32"W x 80"H
||Special Features: Magnetic Weatherstrip, Reversa Screen, Keyed Lock
||Thickness: 1" inch
|Ventilation Type: Reversa Screen
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day. Inventory last updated 2/14/2016 at 5:00am EST. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards® store.