Description & Documents
For over 50 years, Larson® has brought innovation, value and quality to the storm door business, building craftsmanship into every detail to make storm doors that last. These storm and screen doors are durable, energy efficient, stylish, innovative and, most importantly, a great value to you and your family. This high-view door has the WearTuff Reversa Screen that is three times stronger than regular screen mesh. Add that with tempered glass, a built-in keyed lock and the DuraTech® exterior, and you have a strong door that helps keep your family secure. The magnetic weatherstrip offers a tight seal to prevent drafts, rain and other weather from entering your home, improving your energy savings. The paneled glass design gives your entryway a charming, traditional look.
- EasyHang™ helps cut installation time in half
- Increases energy efficiency by up to 80%
- Magnetic weatherstrip for a tight seal - a Larson® exclusive
- DuraTech® surface provides age and weather protection
- Includes white interior and exterior handle kit with white expander
- WearTuff Reversa Screen is 3 times stronger than regular screen mesh
- 1" thick, sturdy build
- Reversible hinging to accommodate left or right swing doors
- Tempered glass and Reversa Screen for top and bottom ventilation
- 10-year warranty
- America's #1 selling storm door
Dimensions: Fits Door Opening: 35-7/8" to 36-3/8" W x 80" to 81" H
Brand Name: Larson
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day. Inventory last updated 12/1/2015 at 5:00am EST. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards® store.