Autolite H Thread Spark Plug HT1
Model Number: AHT1
Menards® SKU: 2615343
Description & Documents
These spark plugs are dependable and ensure quick starts
- A unique, patented design that results in more durability and greater power from a more comprehensive seal, improved heat transfer and more focused ignition power
- Insulator - high alumina ceramic body
- Spark plug assembly - jam nut is "hot-pressed" onto the insulator/ground shield
- Motor seat - contact area for sealing to engine cylinder head - Platinum alloy enhancement in "fine-wire" form on center electrode and "pad" form on ground shield strap.
- Terminal stud - uses SAE1008 steel with nickel-plated finish
- Jam nut - 9/16" hex with 16 x 1.5-mm thread, nickel-plated steel
- Resistor seal - conducting glass-seal terminations and carbon-based resistor
- Copper-Core Center Electrode - Made with nickel-alloy sheath over a copper core (2.16-mm diameter)
- Single Platinum Configuration - Two platinum alloys (platinum nickel and platinum iridium); .030" -or- 0.40" - diameter platinum sphere
Brand Name: Autolite
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day. Inventory last updated 2/13/2016 at 5:00am EST. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards® store.